(Article 27, paragraph 1, letter r bis, Legislative Decree No. 286/98 and subsequent amendments; Article 40 of DPR No. 394/99 and subsequent amendments)
NURSES HIRED BY PUBLIC AND PRIVATE HEALTHCARE FACILITIES.
- Completed and signed application by the applicant (Form 1 and Form 2).
- Photocopy of the entire passport or another equivalent document (see table No. 4).
- For the request to obtain the residence permit, Forms 1 and 2 should be completed at the Single Immigration Desk at the time of signing the residence contract.
- For the renewal of the residence permit, it must be accompanied by a photocopy of the residence contract signed between the parties and a copy of the receipt of the registered mail with which the residence contract was sent to the competent Single Immigration Desk, in case there has been a change in one of the clauses of the residence contract.
-Entries into Italy under Article 27, paragraph 1, letter r bis of the Consolidated Immigration Act concern exclusively nurses with a specific qualification recognised by the Ministry of Health.
– The employment relationship can also be for an indefinite period.
– Nurses who entered Italy under Article 27, paragraph 1, letter r/bis of Legislative Decree No. 286/98 can establish a new employment relationship provided that the job title matches the one for which the original clearance was issued.