Researcher mobility

RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR RESEARCHER MOBILITY(Article 27 ter, paragraph 11 septies, Legislative Decree No. 286/98 and subsequent amendments)

  1. Completed and signed application by the applicant (Forms 1 and 2).
  2. Photocopy of the entire passport or another equivalent document (see table No. 4).
  3. Photocopy of the valid residence permit for research, issued by the other EU member state.
  4. Photocopy of the hosting agreement with the research institute in the first EU member state.
  5. Documentation confirming the availability of financial resources for personal subsistence and proof of health insurance if these elements are not covered by the hosting agreement.
  6. For the issuance of the residence permit, Forms 1 and 2 will be completed at the Immigration Office, where the research activity will be conducted.

Request the list of necessary documents for your procedure.


    Request the list of necessary documents for your procedure

    1. 1Your Procedure

      Which Procedure do you need?

    2. 2Your Documents

      Upload your documents here:
      (file formats: pdf, txt, doc, docx, xls)

    3. 3Notes

    4. 4Your Information