(Article 27, paragraph 1, letter e) of Legislative Decree No. 286/98 and subsequent amendments; Article 40 of DPR No. 394/99 and subsequent amendments.)
FAMILY MEMBERS EMPLOYED IN DOMESTIC WORK WITH ITALIAN CITIZENS OR CITIZENS OF ONE OF THE EUROPEAN UNION MEMBER STATES RESIDING ABROAD, WHO HAVE HAD REGULAR EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIPS ABROAD FOR AT LEAST ONE YEAR AND ARE TRANSFERRING TO ITALY TO CONTINUE THEIR DOMESTIC WORK.
- Completed and signed application by the applicant (Form 1 and 2).
- Photocopy of the entire passport or another equivalent document (see table No. 4).
- For the issuance of the residence permit, Forms 1 and 2 are filled out at the Immigration One-Stop Office when signing the employment residence contract.
- The renewal request for the residence permit must be accompanied by a photocopy of the employment residence contract signed between the parties and a copy of the receipt of the registered letter through which the contract was sent to the competent Immigration One-Stop Office, in case any of the contract clauses have been modified.
-To obtain the work permit, an employment contract authenticated by the Diplomatic/Consular Representation must be acquired.
– The work permit cannot be issued to family collaborators of foreign citizens.
– Workers under this paragraph can enter into a new employment relationship, provided that the job title corresponds to the one for which the original work permit was issued..