(Articles 5, 5 bis, 21, 22 of Legislative Decree No. 286/98 and subsequent amendments. Articles 9, 13, 14 of DPR No. 394/99 and subsequent amendments.)
- Completed and signed application by the applicant (Form 1 and 2).
- Photocopy of the entire passport or another equivalent document (see table No. 4).
- For the issuance of the residence permit for employment, Forms 1 and 2 are filled out at the Immigration One-Stop Office when signing the employment residence contract for subordinate employment.
- For the renewal request of the residence permit for subordinate employment, a copy of the employment residence contract signed between the parties must be provided along with the return receipt of the registered letter through which it was sent to the competent Immigration One-Stop Office, except in cases where the employment residence contract for subordinate employment has undergone no changes compared to the one signed upon entry into Italy.
– The residence permit for employment is issued following the signing of the employment residence contract. The duration of the residence permit for employment is that provided in the employment residence contract and, in any case, cannot exceed one year for a fixed-term employment contract or two years for an indefinite-term one.
– The residence permit for subordinate employment, not seasonal, allows for self-employment, subject to the acquisition of any enabling or authorisation required for the exercise of the carried-out professional activity, and provided that the other requirements or conditions prescribed by current regulations for the exercise of self-employed work are met, as well as the exercise of work as an employed partner of a cooperative.